- How to do Business with Sacramento Regional Transit District
- Regional Transit Vendor Applicatons - All SacRT Materials & Services
- Regional Transit Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program & Policy
- Proposed SacRt Overall Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Goal for Federal Fiscal Years 2018-2020.
- Sacramento Regional Transit Small & Local Business Preference Program Policy
- Contract Pricing Proposal Form
- Materials Request Form
(for developers requesting transit information materials for their project)
SacRT hereby notifies all bidders and proposers it will affirmatively ensure that in regard to any contract entered into pursuant to these solicitations, all contractors and consultants will be afforded full opportunity to submit a bid or proposal in response to these Invitations to Bid and Requests for Proposals and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, or national origin in consideration for an award.
Please Note: Vendors must have a Purchase Order Number or fully signed Agreement with Sacramento Regional Transit (SacRT) for goods, services or construction, as applicable, before delivering such goods to SacRT or performing such services or construction for SacRT. Goods delivered, services or construction performed, without a Purchase Order Number or a fully signed Agreement will not be accepted or paid by SacRT.